Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sakura-Con













A little business venture I did at Sakura-Con (japanese animation convention). Gina and I took photos of anime fans against a green screen backdrop. The photos were then digitally processed onto backgrounds I created in photoshop. Editing ended up being a ton of work, but the pictures came out pretty cool for people that purchased it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow these are great! I got my photos taken at this booth, I was the Liger Zero im so excited to get my phone in the mail I have been getting the mail everyday to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont see mine here but im very excited to get mine in the mail as well! ^_^ i was lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jason, it's amazing! Great job! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, You guys are good for finding my blog! The photos are all finished and we will start shipping both Monday and Tuesday. I went through all the images a second time to punch them up so it took longer to get them out. I apologize that you were checking your mailbox everyday...

    We have a LOT of pictures, so I haven't had time to post them all. I just got the website up at www.rockfordphoto.net. I will be trying to post most of the images there!

    Thanks for compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are amazing!!! Fantastic job Jason!!! I love the mixture of vivid colors and pale pastels/neutrals..its so modern and myterious!! I also love the texture and pattern of each photos....so unique and dark I love it... I think Tim Burton has a competition lol :)

    ReplyDelete